A little while back we had a LIVE video over on Instagram to answer the questions for the Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag. It was a lot of fun and apparently once we get going we can never stick to a schedule. What can I say, we’re a chatty bunch!
The Questions We Answered….
1. Best book you’ve read so far in 2020.
2. Best sequel you’ve read so far in 2020.
3. New release you haven’t read yet, but want to.
4. Most anticipated release for the second half of the year.
5. Biggest disappointment.
6. Biggest surprise.
7. Favorite new author. (Debut or new to you)
8. Newest fictional crush.
9. Newest favorite character.
10. Book that made you cry.
11. Book that made you happy.
12. Most beautiful book you’ve bought so far this year (or received)
13. What books do you need to read by the end of the year?
Watch the replay here ….
What are your favorites of 2020 so far?
♡ Don’t want to miss any of our posts? ♡
- Meet our new reviewer team + Blogiversary Giveaway! - May 5, 2021
- Excerpt + Giveaway: On the Wings of War by Hailey Turner - September 3, 2020
- And The Winners Are… - September 2, 2020