Released: April 4, 2019
Genre: Sci Fi
Series: Icehome #6
Published by Self Published
“…she’ll have you gazing longingly at the sky dreaming of horns and spurs!”
~ Under the Covers
Ms Ruby Dixon, please stop going into my head, dragging out all my secret fantasies (okay, they aren’t that secret) and then release them for public consumption. Actually, scratch that. Please continue because there isn’t a single thing I don’t love about these books.
- A gorgeous behorned and blue alien with 4 arms (the arms thing is a relatively new fantasy of mine)
- A curvy heroine finding it a little difficult to fit in
- Cave shenanigans
What more could I ask for?
I am really enjoying the IceHome series, there are so many things going on! We have an entire new tribe of people, all from different places coming together as a community. So, not only do you have the dynamics of the romantic relationship to look forward to, but it’s also interesting watching as the characters try to find a place in their new home.
If you already love Ruby Dixon’s books then you have probably already read this – I know I read it the day it came out – if not you need to give her a try. She does great alien sci fi romance, which are perfect for introducing newbies to the genre. Soon, she’ll have you gazing longingly at the sky dreaming of horns and spurs!
What did you think of our review?
Let us know your thoughts in the comment box below!
♡ Don’t want to miss any of our posts? ♡
- Benjar by Honey Phillips: Sci Fi Alien Romance Review - September 29, 2022
- A Scandalous Deception by Lynn Messina: A Historical Mystery Review - September 27, 2022
- A Brazen Curiosity by Lynn Messina: Historical Mystery Review - September 23, 2022