by Lila Rose
Released: December 4th 2018
Published by Self Published
“It was funny, it was sexy, perfect for when you just want to relax and have a little fun.”
~ Under the Covers
Fumbled Love managed to cover ALL the tropes and character types. Well, at least all the ones that I love:
- Friends to lovers – They both had unrequited crushes on one another in high school…but he was a bit of a dick.
- Oblivious heroine – She has no idea that he is falling for her, it’s so cute!
- Curvy heroine – Love me a plus sized heroine!
- Sassy friends and family – So funny! I love having quirky secondary characters
- Sports romance – He’s s American football star!
- Laugh out loud funny – Naked yoga anyone?
Honestly the only thing missing is a sexy alien – I love a sexy alien – if this book was set on another planet or a space ship and the hero had some pretty scales maybe some horns and a tail it would be the perfect light hearted funny romance. Alas, I was stuck with a hunky human American football star.
If you are after a quick and light hearted read, this is definitely one to pick up. It was funny, it was sexy, perfect for when you just want to relax and have a little fun.
What did you think of our review?
Let us know your thoughts in the comment box below!
♡ Don’t want to miss any of our posts? ♡
Annnnnd I will stop myself there, before I start waxing lyrical about my love of historical romance and fantasy as well; no one needs to know about my elf fantasies. As you can tell, I adore and day dream about most romance genres, and my three big loves are 1) reading about romance 2) writing about romance and 3) talking about romance with my gals. Which, is why I love Under the Covers so much, I get all my bookish needs satisfied and don’t get judged when I talk about my favourite characters like they are real people. Which they are right?