Sunday, the perfect time to sit down, relax with your favourite drink and catch up on what you’ve missed during the week. Here we will give you a quick review of what we’ve been talking about this week, including any reviews, interviews, giveaways and recommendations. As well as this we will be reporting posts we like from around the blogosphere and any book news we have to share. So sit back, grab something delicious and read on!
August 19, 2018
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
LAST WEEK ON BLOG
- Interview and Giveaway with Elle Kennedy
- New Releases Recap
- Pick It For Me Challenge + Giveaway
- Romance Rewind: The Chase Brothers by Lauren Dane
- Kindle Unlimited Adventures 
- Weekend Highlight: All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover [Giveaway]
- BOY TOY by Sarina Bowen and Tanya Eby
- INFINITE by Cecy Robson
- WHEN IT’S RIGHT by Victoria Denault
- WILD HUNGER by Chloe Neill
- THE ALIEN ASSASSIN’S STOLEN BRIDE by Michele Mills
- FAUXMANCE by L.H. Cosway
- IMPERATOR by Anna Hackett
- SAVED BY A COWBOY by A.J. Pine
- ICED by Regine Abel
- KEY TO THE DEAD FALL by Susan Trombley
- BISHOP by Sawyer Bennett
- INFERNO by Nancey Cummings
Still time to enter these giveaways!
NEXT WEEK ON BLOG
- Interview and Giveaway with Chloe Neill
- New Releases Recap
- Random Thoughts: Ugly Covers
- If You Love This…
- YouTube: Organization App Recs
- CLAIMED BY AN ALIEN WARRIOR by Tiffany Roberts
- LEO LOVES ARIES by Anyta Sunday
- BAYSIDE HEAT by Melissa Foster
- TOSSED INTO LOVE by Aurora Rose Reynolds
- KROL’S GODDESS by V.C. Lancaster
- ALL THE WAY by Kristen Proby
AROUND THE BLOGOSPHERE
We wrote a guest post for Frolic for all of the K-Drama fans! Check out our fave shows paired with our fave books. Click here to read it.
Take this fun quiz: Would You Survive a YA Revolution
And because Netflix just premiered TO ALL THE BOYS I’VE LOVED BEFORE (did you watch yet?), take this quiz to figure out who is your one true love: Peter or Josh? Click here.
Author Mackenzi Lee talks about her fall book recommendations in this video on Epic Reads
PassionFlix announced the next two things they are working on. One is The Protector by Jodi Ellen Malpas (filming starts in September) and A BROTHER’S HONOR by Brenda Jackson (filming starts this fall).
Sarina Bowen announced the next book in the True North series. Fireworks! The True North series continues with Benito’s story. Read Fireworks on November 13th!
Some people don’t believe in love at first sight, but in my family we know it’s real. Twelve years ago Skye walked into my life. We were only teenagers, and she needed my protection.
I failed. And I haven’t seen her since.
Now that I’m investigating her step-sister for involvement in a drug case, Skye turns up out of the blue asking questions I can’t answer. The timing is brutal. If it’s a choice between her and my quest to put an evil man behind bars, I can’t be sure what I’ll do.
LATEST NEW COVERS:
BEST SERVED COLD by Emma Hart, DIRTY HEADLINES by L.J. Shen, THE LEFT SIDE OF PERFECT by Meghan Quinn, THE RIGHT SIDE OF FOREVER by Meghan Quinn, THE SADIST AND THE STOLEN PRINCESS by Jenn LeBlanc.
Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the official launch page!
*Links below are affiliate Amazon links
From the publisher
From the publisher/author
Latest posts by Under the Covers Book Blog (see all)
- November’s #romanceopolyathon TBR - November 9, 2019
- Interview and Giveaway with Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward - November 8, 2019
- Yuletide Bingo Readathon Announcement - November 6, 2019