Sunday, the perfect time to sit down, relax with your favourite drink and catch up on what you’ve missed during the week. Here we will give you a quick review of what we’ve been talking about this week, including any reviews, interviews, giveaways and recommendations. As well as this we will be reporting posts we like from around the blogosphere and any book news we have to share. So sit back, grab something delicious and read on!
July 29, 2018
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
So this week I have been loving doing my reread of Ilona Andrews’ Kate Daniels series. Any spare moment I have you would have seen me with a big cheesy grin clutching one of the books. I have most the books in paperback form as well and as I almost exclusively read eBooks it’s been a blast from the past. I definitely prefer eBooks.
How about you do you prefer eBooks or paperbacks?
LAST WEEK ON BLOG
Another busy week on Under the Covers! We’ve got lots of giveaways on the go and recommendations. Francesca and I (Suzanne), inspired by my reread of Kate Daniels discuss whether we prefer rewatching or rereading Francesca gives up a mid yer planner update. And of course we have plenty of great reviews.
- Interview + Giveaway with Layla Reyne
- New Releases Recap
- Mid Year Planner Update
- One True Pairing Podcast Blog Tour
- Random Thoughts: Re-Reading vs Re-Watching
- Exclusive Excerpt + Giveaway: THE PROTEGE by Brianna Hale
- Top Shelf Reads: August 2018
- Romantic Comedy Recommendations
- MARCUN by Sadie Carter
- EVERY TIME WE FALL IN LOVE by Bella Andre
- SAVE A TRUCK, RIDE A COWBOY by Molly Harper
- IMPERIAL STOUT by Layla Reyne
- COOPER’S CHARM by Lori Foster
Still time to enter these giveaways!
NEXT WEEK ON BLOG
- Interview and Giveaway with Kristen Ashley
- New Releases Recap
- UTC Recommends: Monthly Wrap Ups
- Excerpt: A DUKE BY DEFAULT by Alyssa Cole
- Rollback Reads
- Keeping It Reel
- YouTube: July Book Haul
- WILD LIKE THE WIND by Kristen Ashley
- EVERY TIME I THINK OF YOU by Tracey Garvis Graves
- DR. STRANGE BEARD by Penny Reid
- A DUKE BY DEFAULT by Alyssa Cole
- BUTTERFACE by Avery Flynn
- MY COMMANDER by Alanea Alder
I’m so excited about the premiere of the Sons of Anarchy spin-off! MAYANS MC is coming. Have you seen the trailer yet?
Historical Romance fans!!!!! Julia Quinn’s Bridgertons series is coming to Netflix! I’m so excited about this one as well. Click here for the announcement.
Reese Witherspoon is producing a limited series with Amazon for Taylor Jenkins Reid upcoming novel, DAISY JONES AND THE SIX. Click here for the show news.
Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the official launch page!
*Links below are affiliate Amazon links
From the publisher
From the publisher/author