If you spend any time on BookTube you may have seen the very popular book tags, so we thought it would be fun to jump in on some of them and share our opinions with you all. And of course, letting you all hear it straight from the source (read video) is always more fun. So let’s jump in with this week’s book tag!
FRANCESCA’S ROMANCE READER TAG
1. What age did you start to read romance novels?
2. If you could pick one hero to meet from your favorite romance novels who would it be and why?
3. Who are your favorite romance authors and why?
4. What is a favorite romance novel to re-read?
5. What book would you recommend to a non romance reader?
6. Which is your favorite, contemporary, suspense, or historical and why?
What are your answers?
Share with us in the comments below!
♡ Don’t want to miss any of our posts? ♡
I get easily distracted by pictures of sexy guys and have tons of book boyfriends.I keep all my alpha males chained to my basement and guard them fiercely.*Back off bitches*I like to see Jason Momoa as a lot of those boyfriends, because ….. mmmmmmm JASON.MOMOA!
I’m a part time graphic designer (yes, everything you see on UTC has been done by me), run my husband's business from home and on a good day I’m a self appointed superwoman (she who can do it all).I love blogging with my girls and I couldn’t do it any other way!My first love is everything paranormal, but in the past few years I’ve re-learned to love contemporary romance.Every once in a while I like to mix things up with a historical romance, a steampunk or an LGBT book.Because I need variety to avoid book slumps.I don’t always need an HEA although I prefer one, and I love authors that can rip my heart out and make me ugly cry.