If you spend any time on BookTube you may have seen the very popular book tags, so we thought it would be fun to jump in on some of them and share our opinions with you all. And of course, letting you all hear it straight from the source (read video) is always more fun. So let’s jump in with this week’s book tag!
ANNIE’S END OF THE YEAR TAG
The original tag can be found here
Answer the questions in the comments if you want!
- Are there any books you started this year that you need to finish?
- Do you have an autumnal book to transition into the end of the year?
- Is there a new release you’re still waiting for?
- What are three books you want to read before the end of the year?
- Is there a book you think could still shock you and become your favourite book of the year?
- Have you already started making reading plans for 2018?
Share with us in the comments below!
♡ Don’t want to miss any of our posts? ♡