If you spend any time on BookTube you may have seen the very popular book tags, so we thought it would be fun to jump in on some of them and share our opinions with you all. And of course, letting you all hear it straight from the source (read video) is always more fun. So let’s jump in with this week’s book tag!
FRANCESCA’S BIRTHSTONE BOOK TAG
The original Birthstone Book Tag can be found here, and today I answer the following questions:
1. January (GARNET): Associated with warding off negative forces and dark energies – Name a book with the darkest/evilest character you can think of.
2. February (AMETHYST): Purple is associated with royalty – Name a book with regal qualities… You can base this off of characters of choose the King of all books
3. March (AQUAMARINE): Washed out – Name a ‘wishy washy’ character, a character who is not strong or a follower
4. April (DIAMOND): A diamond in the rough – Name a book that you loved but is not well known
5. May (EMERALD): Said to balance energy – Name two characters who balance each other well
6. June (PEARL): Associated with loyalty – Name a character who is loyal to the end
7. July (RUBY): Blood red – Name a book that made your blood boil, one that made you angry
8. August (PERIDOT): Pale green (it pales in comparison to other gems) – Name a supporting character who you like better than the main character
9. September (SAPPHIRE): Blue like the ocean which is calming – Name a book that had a calming affect on you
10. October (OPAL): Iridescent – Name an iridescent book, this can be a book with a beautiful cover (Shiny? Lots of colour?) or you can base it off of a character (Quirky? Colourful?)
11. November (TOPAZ): Associated with resilience – Name a books with a character who rises to the top in a time of adversity
12. December (BLUE ZIRCON): Associated with friendship – Name a book with a friendship you want to be apart of
Do you agree with me on any of these?
Would love to hear your answers!
Share with us in the comments below!
Follow Under the Covers: Facebook | Twitter | Tsu | GoodReads | Email
- Contemporary Romance Review: Bright Like Wildfire by Juliette Cross - September 22, 2022
- New Adult Romance: Misfit by Elle Kennedy - September 14, 2022
- Romantic Thriller Review: The Night Blossoms by Leylah Attar - August 22, 2022