Baseball studs, football fantasies, and hockey hunks. They’ve all clouded our brains with their brawny chests, sinew filled forearms, and cocky swagger. I will be the first to admit I fall head over heels in love with a baseball player in tight pants every chance I get, but there is a new wave of athletes floating into our lives this year, thanks to the summer Olympics, that we should put on our radars. And if you ask nice enough, your favorite authors might just write about them. Let me introduce you to some new man meat to look out for this coming summer.
- The Swimmer. It’s obvious I’m partial to the swimmer but how can I not be? Swimmers know all about man-scaping, they are confident enough to wear crotch hugging suits, and have defined shoulders for days. Watching water drip off their chiseled abs during interviews will probably be the best TV action you will receive this summer.
- Track and Field Sprinters. Okay, I know what you’re thinking, a runner? More like a sprinter. Close your eyes for me and envision these athletic men in their tight little spandex pants. Now, think about the kind of jostling that goes on when running. Can you feel the sway? Can you envision it? If not, catch a sprint this coming summer, look south, and I promise you won’t be disappointed.
- The Diver. This fine specimen is very close to the coveted swimmer but whereas the swimmers wear jammers (nylon/lycra shorts) divers gift us with the view of their well-defined bodies – hello hip divots – in VERY tight Speedos, and I mean VERY tight Speedos. If you look close enough, in a pervy kind of way – which is totally legit – you very well might see the swell of a butt cheek popping out the back of their swim wear. Believe me, I’ve looked.
- The Soccer Star. Want to dream about someone with endurance, go ahead, think about all the soccer players taking the field this year. Not only do their bodies speak for themselves, but these men are not afraid to experiment with hair styles, facial hair, and dare I say it…tattoos. *Sigh*
- The Gymnast. No doubt in my mind, the gymnasts you will watch this summer will be the most beefed out, finely tuned, and shredded men you will see. When you can lick and count abs through a leotard, you know the man is defined. Get ready to tamp down the urge to thrust at your television when these men perform the iron cross and every last inch of their body is rippling with muscle. Olympic Trials did me in, now I’m panting just to see them again.
If you’re looking to wet your appetite for some Olympic athletes, try STROKED!
by Meghan Quinn
Released: November 1st 2016
Series: Stroked #3
Published by Self Published
He’s hot. Like, stop breathing kind of hot with his killer body, vivid blue eyes, and constant five o’clock shadow.
Did I mention his body?
Watching Hollis Knightly, Olympic diving gold medalist, man-pony specialist—and cocky bastard—stand up on the diving platform in nothing but a small piece of Spandex? Yeah, I’m beguiled.
And easily seduced.
I want to keep things light but he won’t leave me alone. And hell, if he’s not wearing me thin.
What is supposed to be a simple summer fling with a very hot man, has now morphed into a f*cked-up mess of feelings, attachment, and dare I say it…love. But I don’t do relationships. And Hollis Knightly does.
Latest posts by Under the Covers Book Blog (see all)
- Author Override: Caroline Linden - September 23, 2019
- New Releases for September 17, 2019 - September 17, 2019
- Five Drinks to Write With by Hailey Turner + Giveaway - September 16, 2019