I received this book for free from Publisher in exchange for an honest review.
This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.
by Shiloh Walker
Released: February 2nd 2016
Series: Thirty Nights with a Dirty Boy #1
Published by St. Martin's Paperbacks
“…my curiosity has been peaked and I need to know how this all ends up.”
~ Under the Covers
This is a fun concept! A woman who has a ton of money and some sexual hang-ups hires a male prostitute to keep her sexually satisfied and help her get over her issues for 30 days.
Frankly, at this point in the story I’m not sure how I can get over the fact he is a male prostitute in terms of an HEA. But he’s definitely sexy and at this point a very sweet distraction. I think so far both characters are still a bit closed off at this point in the story and I am hoping to see their more emotional side in the next installment.
Here’s a few things that immediately caught my attention:
- Sean is a bartender with a sexy accent
- Ella is very fragile and it seems so out of character for her to put herself in this position hoping to find it healing. I can’t wait to explore more of her!
- This is not quite just a quick erotic read. There was a lot more story to this and a lot less sexy times than I expected in this first installment. Color me pleasantly surprised.
This is a three part serial, but it was all released on the same day. So you don’t have to wait for the next part of the story. I am going to be diving into the other parts soon because my curiosity has been peaked and I need to know how this all ends up.
What did you think of our review?
Let us know your thoughts in the comment box below!
I get easily distracted by pictures of sexy guys and have tons of book boyfriends.I keep all my alpha males chained to my basement and guard them fiercely.*Back off bitches*I like to see Jason Momoa as a lot of those boyfriends, because ….. mmmmmmm JASON.MOMOA!
I’m a part time graphic designer (yes, everything you see on UTC has been done by me), run my husband's business from home and on a good day I’m a self appointed superwoman (she who can do it all).I love blogging with my girls and I couldn’t do it any other way!My first love is everything paranormal, but in the past few years I’ve re-learned to love contemporary romance.Every once in a while I like to mix things up with a historical romance, a steampunk or an LGBT book.Because I need variety to avoid book slumps.I don’t always need an HEA although I prefer one, and I love authors that can rip my heart out and make me ugly cry.
Latest posts by Francesca (see all)
- Single Father Romance Recommendations - June 15, 2019
- Apollycon 20 in 20 Challenge TBR - June 14, 2019
- ARC Review: Natalie Tan’s Book of Luck and Fortune by Roselle Lim - June 13, 2019