Most of you are well aware of my obsession with JZB. He has been my ultimate book boyfriend for a long time and with good reason. However, I get teased a lot here at UTC by Suzanne because I am in love with “a douche.”
Okaaaaay, so I’ll admit that Barrons isn’t the type to write poems or send a girl roses on Valentine’s Day, but that doesn’t mean he wouldn’t make a great book boyfriend! And today, I’m going to prove it!
Here I give you the top five reasons why Jericho Barrons isn’t so bad.
- He can save your life with his dick – Remember when Mac was Pri-ya? Suffering intense horniness that nothing, NOTHING but Barrons’ magic stick couldn’t fix? For a month or two, Mac and Barrons had marathon sex from sun up to sun down. And he isn’t the classic alpha in bed either where he’s only on top. Barrons is willing to give up the reins and sit back to enjoy the ride.
- He’ll let you drive the Lamborghini- If you’ve got a need for speed, luxury cars sitting pretty in his garage are more like long-lost jewels to you. If you’ve got it, flaunt it!
- He knows when a fight isn’t worth it – Barrons is as alpha as you can get, but even then he knows when to shut up when something isn’t worth fighting for. This, my friends, is something most men still struggle with, Nine or not.
- He trusts you – Not many people can stand by Barrons’ side proudly. That spot needs to be earned through a lot of hard work and likely years of trying to prove yourself. Yet when push comes to shove and the stakes are extremely high, Barrons is still able to take a step back and allow you to fight when it’s required.
- What’s yours is mine, baby – And no, I’m not simply talking about the expensive clothes, the cars, or the ancient antique relics in his possession, I’m talking about Barrons, Books and Baubles! That bookstore is every reader’s dream home. With its towering bookcases, its chesterfield couches and crackling fireplace, there is no place I would rather be than be with cozied up with a good book.
Tell me in the comments what you love about Barrons so I know I’m not crazy for loving this psychopathic, brooding, sexy man!