We want to thank all of you who participated in December! Wasn’t that FUN?!?
Hope you all had a great time and reduced those TBRs!!!
Maybe you’re like us who can’t seem to find enough time to read all the books in your TBR pile. As more and more books get released daily, those books you’ve been wanting to read for months – even years! – continue to be pushed back and forgotten.
Here at UTC, we’ve decided to stop the clock and go back in time to read all those books we’ve told ourselves we’d read. So join us once a month where we devote ONE ENTIRE WEEK to reading OLDER RELEASES. This means no rereads and no recent releases. As a guideline, we are cutting off recent releases that have come out within the last two months. Anything before that time period is fair game!
UTC will start this Roll Back Week in the last week of every month. So pull up your TBR list and pick which titles you want to read, create a list to share with other readers and bloggers and don’t forget to update us on your progress throughout the week! The number of books and format (audiobook, print or ebook) is entirely up to you! Let’s get those TBR piles into better shape!
#ROLLBACKWEEK January will be January 19 – January 25, 2015
Here’s what you have to do
- Sign up to participate by using the linky list below. (There will be a sign up post like this for every month)
- If you’re a blogger, then use your blog’s website address as the url. If you are a reader, then give us the link to the profile you will use to participate (it can be your Instagram profile, Twitter or Facebook). We encourage participants to hop around and follow everyone participating prior to the start of Roll Back Week.
- Then figure out which books you will read during Roll Back Week. We would love to see everyone’s choices ahead of time, so using the hashtag #RollBackWeek post your chosen books. This can be a status message or a picture. Use your preferred social media account and add the hashtag so we can all follow along!
- During Roll Back Week, as you are reading, we want to see status updates or pics showing your progress. Feel free to share quotes, pictures, emotions, etc. You do this by posting on social media using the hashtag #RollBackWeek.
- For Bloggers – When you post your Roll Back Week read review on your blog, you can use the button referencing the event below. We want to get as many people excited about participating! So help us spread the word by using that button on your reviews.>
- We’ve also created a profile icon, in case you want to change your profile picture on your social media account to let people know you are participating in this event!
That’s it! Now sign up!
Change your profile pic to this image during Roll Back Week (optional)
to display you’re participating.
Just save the image below on your computer and upload on your preferred social media profile.
Note: Bloggers can also use this image to put on their sidebars to show they’re participating.
Just link back the image to:
Bloggers! When you post your reviews, you can use this graphic below