With Christmas time approaching at Mach speed, I have been thinking about gift ideas for those near and dear to my heart. And I cannot come up with anything good. Not. One. Damn. Thing. Everything sounds cheap and insignificant. Instead, I’ve come up with a ton of gift ideas for me (ahem) book lovers, besides the easy-to-get gift card.
Book lovers are not hard to please—get them a book, duh. But while books and/or gift cards are ALWAYS appreciated, sometimes we like it when our loved ones go that extra mile. We book lovers love to advertise our obsessive, compulsive nature when it comes to our addiction and passion for reading.
Here are a few suggestions for what you can buy the bibliophile in your life:
1. Reading Is My Superpower necklace
2. Personalized Library Embosser
3. I Read Past My Bedtime T-Shirt
4. Books To Check Out Journal
5. My Weekend Is All Booked T-shirt
6. LOVE Bookshelf
7. e-Reader Skins from DecalGirl
8. Sticky note bookmarks
9. Doodles by Christina
10. Light Wedge
11. Dark Hunter / Sherrilyn Kenyon Inspired TOMS
We would like to give a special shout out and thanks to CS Maxwell for contributing to this post!
Feeling generous or want to give yourself a present?
How about the newest Kindle e-Reader…. The Voyage
One lucky maiden will get a UTC t-shirt and UTC mug!
❤ ♡ Don’t want to miss any more posts? Subscribe to this blog by email! ♡ ❤
Latest posts by Under the Covers Book Blog (see all)
- IN MOONLIGHT AND MEMORIES by Julie Ann Walker Sneak Peek! - June 12, 2019
- New Releases for June 11, 2019 - June 11, 2019
- Interview with Tessa Bailey - June 10, 2019