Kitty Katt Martini’s Top Ten Tips to Survive in the Kittyverse
(aka the Alien/Katherine “Kitt” Katt series)
10. Carry a fully stocked iPod, earbuds, and portable speakers, so you always have a rocking soundtrack on hand to use for your own enjoyment or to save the day, depending.
9. Guns are a wise choice for anyone trying to survive a superbeing attack, let alone crazed evil geniuses, cackling megalomaniacs, evil minions, and politicians. But anything can become a weapon if you use it correctly. Trust me, anything.
8. Animals are your friends. All kinds, especially those from other planets.
7. Get used to hanging out with the best looking people in the galaxy at all times, but don’t feel selfconscious or unworthy – they honestly like you for your brains first and foremost.
6. Aliens, at least the ones currently living on Earth, are sweet and may times naïve, and they cannot lie at all. This can be used to many advantages.
5. Thinking so far outside the box that many could assume there is no box and never was a box is a good thing. This applies strongly to coming up with weapons and plans when none that seem sane exist. When in doubt, go with the crazy!
4. Remember that everyone thinking you’re a ditz and actually being a ditz are two very different things. Camouflage of this sort tends to throw off friends and enemies alike and is always useful.
3. Keep your friends, especially the brilliant, rich ones, close.
2. Pop culture and comics in particular are far more like documentaries than you’d imagine. Get a good background in both, to ensure that bad guys who piss off the comics geek girl (or guy) are bad guys who aren’t around anymore.
1. Once you go alien, you never go back, so choose your potential life mate carefully. This is probably good advice regardless of which ‘verse you’re living in, come to think of it.
Issues with Australia need to be straightened out, so the White House sends the Vice President and his wife, aka Jeff and Kitty Katt-Martini, over to handle the situation. But before Kitty can make things worse, she’s suddenly in another world — one where she’s been married to Charles Reynolds for years and aliens don’t exist.
Kitty’s not the only one confused, because the Kitty from that world has taken her place in this one. Can they both save their respective days before it’s too late to go home to the universes they belong to, or will one Kitty decide to keep the other’s life… forever?
COMING DECEMBER 2, 2014
TOUCHED BY AN ALIEN: Amazon | Barnes & Noble | GoodReads | Our Review
ALIEN TANGO: Amazon | Barnes & Noble | GoodReads
ALIEN IN THE FAMILY: Amazon | Barnes & Noble | GoodReads
ALIEN PROLIFERATION: Amazon | Barnes & Noble | GoodReads
ALIEN DIPLOMACY: Amazon | Barnes & Noble | GoodReads
ALIEN VS ALIEN: Amazon | Barnes & Noble | GoodReads | Our Review
ALIEN IN THE HOUSE: Amazon | Barnes & Noble | GoodReads | Our Review
ALIEN RESEARCH: Amazon | Barnes & Noble | GoodReads
ALIEN COLLECTIVE: Amazon | Barnes & Noble | GoodReads | Our Review
UNIVERSAL ALIEN: Amazon | Barnes & Noble | GoodReads
Gini is offering one winner the choice of one of any of the first 9 books in the Alien/Katherine “Kitty” Katt Series (Touched by an Alien, Alien Tango, Alien in the Family, Alien Proliferation, Alien Diplomacy, Alien vs. Alien, Alien in the House, Alien Research, or Alien Collective), signed and personalized. Open internationally.
❤ ♡ Don’t want to miss any more posts? Subscribe to this blog by email! ♡ ❤
Latest posts by Under the Covers Book Blog (see all)
- Author Override: Caroline Linden - September 23, 2019
- New Releases for September 17, 2019 - September 17, 2019
- Five Drinks to Write With by Hailey Turner + Giveaway - September 16, 2019