Second Chance Romance
Who wouldn’t want a second chance at forever? In my newest release Rocky Mountain Romance, Steve Coleman is more than ready to prove to Melody that he’s changed and to convince her that she really does want to be with the new and improved Steve.
Here’s my “Top 10 favorite things about second chance romance” (which pretty much can be summed up as “the good things you know, and the good things you don’t”).
1. You pretty much know they aren’t a mass murderer. You know about their family, and their schooling and so much about them that it’s not like going on a first date and being forced to make emergency backup safety plans with your friends in case your new date’s eyes flash red and they start talking about skinsuits.
Don’t discount how awesome history can be when dating. Because…it’s scary out there!
2. If you like their family, you get to be a part of it again. Yeah, so that’s not so much about the dude, but hey, a girl’s got to have friends, and losing friends in a breakup sucks.
3. You know what you don’t like, so you can be upfront about things you need changed. If you’re still mad about washing the dishes all the time, you’ve got leverage, baby—use it. I can totally see writing up a ‘dating agreement’ ala Sheldon Cooper and the roommate agreement. Only not so geeky.
4. You know what you like (SEX)—and so does he. Unless he sucked in the sack, you’re getting back w someone who knows how to push your buttons. Hell, he knows how to FIND your buttons, and that’s a WIN right there.
5. Even when you a break up, there are good things in a relationship. Now you get to start enjoying them all over again. In Rocky Mountain Romance, Steve plays guitar and Melody likes to sing along—and that time together is a special thing to return to.
6. Getting back together means SOMETHING has changed. What magical, wonderful, amazing things do you have to look forward to getting to know about in this round of dating?
7. Best behavior. Yeah, I’ll say it. If you broke up before, and it’s a second round happening? Both of you are probably going to be minding your manners a lot harder than before. No toilet seats left up. No farting in the truck, not unless it’s after a night at the local Mexican restaurant and you’re both laughing so hard it’s unavoidable.
8. Sex. Like…lots of it. Because, face it. You know how to drive him crazy, and there’s not much reason to be using a BOB when you’ve got the real thing, eager and willing.
9. Can we talk about the eager bit again? Yeah… niiiiiiice.
10. You had something once. It broke, but if things are fixed, you’re with a man who could be a forever love. Isn’t that something worth taking a chance on? It might be the best thing you’ve ever done…
Just like Steve and Melody discover. Second chances are the sweetest, and the hottest…
Second chances are the sweetest—and the hottest.
It took a spectacularly embarrassing break-up to knock Steve Moonshine Coleman off his lazy butt. In the ten months since that night, he’s changed his ways. Now that Melody’s back in town, it’s time for this sweet-talking cowboy to convince her to get back in the saddle with him.
A return to her veterinary position in Rocky Mountain House was always in the cards for Melody Langley. Getting back together with Steve? Never part of the plan. He had lots of potential but zero ambition, and there’s no way she’ll accept anything less than a man who can keep up with her, in and out of bed.
But the new-and-improved cowboy is impossible to resist, so Melody issues a challenge. Three months to prove he’s reformed. Three months of Steve orchestrating one sexual indulgence after another–wicked distractions from the old boys’ club Melody faces at work and Steve’s growing responsibilities.
He’s got one shot to prove with more than words what’s in his heart and soul.
Warning: Fifty percent less angst, twice as much filthy-talking, dirty-daring cowboy. Get ready for a whole lot of make-your-knees-weak wooing from a man intent on proving he’s got what it takes, and the woman ready to push him way past his limits.
ROCKY MOUNTAIN HEAT: Amazon | Barnes & Noble | GoodReads | Our Review
ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAVEN: Amazon | Barnes & Noble | GoodReads | Our Review
ROCKY MOUNTAIN DESIRE: Amazon | Barnes & Noble | GoodReads | Our Review
ROCKY MOUNTAIN ANGEL: Amazon | Barnes & Noble | GoodReads | Our Review
ROCKY MOUNTAIN REBEL: Amazon | Barnes & Noble | GoodReads | Our Review
ROCKY MOUNTAIN FREEDOM: Amazon | Barnes & Noble | GoodReads | Our Review
ROCKY MOUNTAIN ROMANCE: Amazon | Barnes & Noble | GoodReads
We are giving away the winners choice of ebook from the Six Pack Ranch series
(via Amazon or B&N)
❤ ♡ Don’t want to miss any more posts? Subscribe to this blog by email! ♡ ❤