UNDER THE COVERS
BOOK BOYFRIENDS OF 2013!
- Jake Wethers from The Mighty Storm by Samantha Towle
- Chris Merrit from Inside Out series by Lisa Renee Jones
- Vlad from Night Prince by Jeaniene Frost
- Sloane Michaels from The Plus One Chronicles by Jennifer Lyon
- Aric from Weird Girls series by Cecy Robson
- Misha from Weird Girls series by Cecy Robson
- Reyes Farrow from Charlie Davidson series by Darynda Jones
- Styxx from STYXX by Sherrilyn Kenyon
- Aleksandr Sevastyan from The Professional by Kresley Cole
- Dragos from Elder Races series by Thea Harrison
- Tack Allen from Motorcycle Man by Kristen Ashley
- Tatum Jackson from Sweet Dreams by Kristen Ashley
- Sevastyan from the Professional: Part One by Kresley Cole
- Micha Scott from The Forever of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen
- Reyes Farrow from Fifth Grave Past the Light by Darynda Jones
- Curran from Magic Rises by Ilona Andrews
- Kaleb Krycheck from Heart of Obsidian by Nalini Singh
- Dallas O’Kane from Beyond Pain by Kit Rocha
- Dean Holder from Losing Hope by Colleeen Hoover
- Braden Carmichael from Castle Hill by Samantha Young
- Curran from Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews
I hate to be predictable…but I can’t resist. This is Curran we are talking about, my very own love muffin, I just can’t resist him. Sexy, dangerous, loyal he always has my top spot.Cast: Simon Baker
- Wrath from Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J.R. Ward
Who doesn’t love a King? Especially one as gorgeous as Wrath, but he is more than just a pretty face, lethal and ruthless when protecting those he loves; I am completely head over feet.
- Aleksandr Sevastyan from The Professional (The Game Maker #0.1) by Kresley Cole
Sevastyan is one of my new book boyfriends but he is definitely here to stay, with his delicious Russian accent that says naughty naughty things, I would not mine being the sub to his Dom.
- Dex from the Experiment in Terror series by Karina Halle
Dex is fascinating, charming and slightly mad, but that just makes me like him more. I also like his extremely dirty mind.
- John Pritkin from the Cassie Palmer series by Karen Chance
When reading the Cassie Palmer series you tend to be torn in two directions, either loving the smooth and urbane vampire Mircea or the rough and rugged mage Pritkin. I am all about rugged so yay Team Pritkin, I can’t resist his bad attitude and crazy dangerous stunts.
- Uilleam MacRieve from Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole
Does anyone write shifters better than Kresley Cole? I don’t think they do, Uilieam has the growly, possessive and devoted stuff down perfectly, who am I to resist?
- Christopher from Beast by Pepper Pace
Christopher has really pulled my heart strings, he may not be gorgeous like the rest of my book boyfriends, but who cares when he rocks in every other way?
- Raid from Raid (Unfinished Heroes #3) by Kristen Ashley
I love a Kristen Ashley hero and Raid is no exception, she builds them strong, sexy and alpha male, just how I like them.
- Jasper Lynch from My Lady Quicksilver (London Steampunk #3) by Bec McMaster
Intelligent and reserved, I just want to shake him up and watch that calm facade melt away, it’s always the quiet ones…
- Wyatt Conner from Crossing the Line (Battered Hearts #3) by Kele Moon
Oh Wyatt… the kind of man you bring home to your mother, but also rocks your world in bedroom…back seat of the car… he is perfect.
Disclaimer!!! These are only the newest additions to my dungeon, which is no way is kicking out the rest of the men I keep locked in my basement. Although, some of the ones on this list now were already there but this year they got their own book so they have priority. 🙂
- Sevastyan from THE PROFESSIONAL: PART ONE by Kresley Cole
- Dex from the EXPERIMENT IN TERROR series by Karina Halle
- Kaleb from HEART OF OBSIDIAN by Nalini Singh
- Casper from WICKED AS SHE WANTS by Delilah S. Dawson
- Qhuinn from LOVER AT LAST by J.R. Ward
- Reaver from REAVER by Larissa Ione
- Nicholas from PAINTED FACES by L.H. Cosway
- Camden from the ARTISTS TRILOGY by Karina Halle
- Jonah from DRAWN TOGETHER by Lauren Dane
- Holder from the HOPELESS series by Colleen Hoover