Author Override is the place where authors take the reins and take you on a journey into their world. Some may allow you into their private writing dens. Others may take you along with them on research trips or interviews. Whatever the case may be, sit back, relax and enjoy the ride because here you’ll get an in-depth look into an author’s musings.
Top Ten things I love about the Twins, Royce & Ronin Zaraides
- Ronin is quiet and brooding but when he has something to say, it’s best to listen. That way you can catch the sex in his voice. Yes, the sex in his voice. I can’t describe it. Strange right? Well I can hear him in my head talking to Belinda and when he does, man talk about octave drop! It’s nice!
- Royce is funny has hell and has a great sense of humor, even if it is only the semi-real him. The wall he’s constructed works.
- Ronin’s eyes.
- Royce’s eyes
- I love how Royce likes to say “Kick Rock” (meaning its time to leave)
- Ronin can sing and sing.
- Royce smokes for the fun of it, not the addicting habit. He just thinks it makes him look good.
- The way they cherish and adore Belinda no matter what.
- I love their dark side. Each brother has something he’s hiding from the outside world, or in Royce’s case he’s hiding it from his brother.
- They love hard.
Royce Zarides has accepted his hand dealt by fate. He’s loved and left far too many women, in the bedroom that is. But one kiss from Belinda Raine Ignis was all it took for his eyes to open. Is she really the woman meant for him and his brother Ronin? Or will history only repeat itself? That’s the million dollar question he doesn’t want to answer.
Ronin does not believe that Belinda is for him and his brother. But one night with her isn’t enough. Even when he sees her for who and what she really is, Ronin still has a hard time expressing his fears and emotions where Belinda is concerned, and time is running out now that she’s to ascend to the status of Matria of the Phoenix Enclave.
Belinda (Bells) Ignis is good at ignoring men. She’s had her share of heartache. Jilted at the altar by her first love, she’s sworn all men off for good. Her mother and Matria of her community has other plans in mind, as well as the Zarides brothers. When faced with the heated glances of Ronin and the smooth tongue of Royce, what’s a girl to do?
The clock is ticking down for certain members of the Shadow Unit. Draven assumed dead, leaves a sour taste in every ones mouth. Jes’ new found abilities make for a great addition to the team. But when things seem to settle, they only get worse, as the team sets out to discover the origins of Mr. Black and the notorious Red Sun Organization. Secrets are uncovered and deals are made that result in a deadly blow to all involved.
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | All Romance
Burned in Shadows
Blog Tour Schedule
There is really not much to say… I love to write, read, and listen to music. My attempt at a music career sadly ended at the Apollo one warm night in May! LOL (Side note: I was not booed just outdone by two munchkins rapping to Biggy Smalls but they were good!)
Military brat extraordinaire; have traveled to a lot of interesting places.
The very first time I put pen to paper in story fashion, was in 6th grade. It was called The Case of the Missing Pepperoni.
It was a cute mystery where all the ingredients and shop appliances came to life when the store owner closed up for the evening.
Tigris Eden is the author of The Shadow Unit Series and co-author of Romantic Tales: Bedtime Stories Season 1 and 2.
Places to find Tigris:
Tour Wide Giveaway
Tigris Eden will be giving away the following items:
- 1 bottle of Signature Perfume of Burned (Inspired by the book) -US Shipping ONLY.
- 1 $20 Gift Card to Amazon or Barnes & Noble
- 5 eBook copies of both Burned in Shadows and Enslaved in Shadows