[important]<a href=”https://www.underthecoversbookblog.com/2012/11/2013-sexy-showalter-reading-challenge.html”><img src=”http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h367/utcgraphics/Site%20Graphics%20Design/showalter-challenge.jpg” border=”0″></a>[/important]
Here’s the rundown:
1. The Sexy Showalter Reading Challenge runs from January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2013. You can join at anytime from now and throughout the year. This is a 2013 challenge, so books read before January 1 will not count to your progress.
2. You pick your goal by picking a category! Read as many books as you’d like.
3. Re-reads are acceptable.
4. Books chosen can be of any genre (like we said, she writes a lot!)
5. To participate, copy and paste this post on your blog along with the challenge button. We ask that you provide a link back to the sign-up page in case others wish to participate.
6. Readers without blogs can still participate! Keep track of your progress with Goodreads, Shelfari or LibraryThing.
To sign up:
1. Make a sign up post announcement, listing the category you’ve chosen and a list of books you plan to read. If you don’t have a blog, post on GoodReads or another site as a thread where we can access your list of books. Be sure to take the image code above.
2. Come back here and using the list below, add your entry with a link directly to that post so we can see what you’ll be reading.
You’re done! Every month during 2013 we will make a challenge update post where you can come and updates us on how you’re doing with your challenge.
Latest posts by Under the Covers Book Blog (see all)
- Author Override: Caroline Linden - September 23, 2019
- New Releases for September 17, 2019 - September 17, 2019
- Five Drinks to Write With by Hailey Turner + Giveaway - September 16, 2019