Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by us at Under the Covers. Every Thursday we get to know other bloggers and our readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets. We hope that you will all join us!
To participate in the meme all you need to do is:
1. Be a follower of Under the Covers.
2. Create a post in your blog taking the meme image (code above) and copy instructions.
3. Answer the question we propose! This can be done in any way you like, post a video, write a post etc.
4. Then add your link below.
Non-bloggers: We want to hear from you as well!!! Let us know your answer in the comments!
We hope you join us and let us know your Dirty Little Secrets!
This week’s question:
I don’t normally dog-ear pages, and I am all around careful when reading a print as far as not having liquids around or food etc. But I do the classic roll-over thingy while reading. Luckily, it doesn’t leave much permanent damage. I have been known to throw my tablet or ipod but no matter how pissed, I only throw it on the bed. At least I know I’m not ruining it but I get to release some frustration.
I’m usually pretty good with keeping my books in good condition. I always use bookmarks *looks pointedly at Angela* but this ARC I read this week was bounded so tight that I had no choice but to bend the cover to read it.
I’ve only throw one book at the wall and that was a hardcover copy of Faefever by Karen Marie Moning. That cliffhanger ending killed me.
This is the worst I’ve done. The book was so good I could not wait until I got home to get sticky notes. So, I folded the corners. Oh and I refuse to say which ARC it is. LOL
I confess, I dog ear my books! Although my book shelf you will find books with ragged edges and battered covers through a mix of being thrown around in my bag and the bookmark fairy stealing my bookmarks (I hate that bitch!) making me have to dog ear the corners. Of course if anyone else did this to my books I would have to end them….
- Meet our new reviewer team + Blogiversary Giveaway! - May 5, 2021
- Excerpt + Giveaway: On the Wings of War by Hailey Turner - September 3, 2020
- And The Winners Are… - September 2, 2020