Five of today’s hottest romance authors celebrate the special place animals hold in our hearts in one unforgettable new collection. From matchmaking parrots to proposing puppies, the animals in these enchanting stories are determined to lend a helping paw on the road to happily ever after. Don’t miss these never-before-published “tails” of couples whose pets give them a new leash on love!
The authors are donating all of their proceeds from Love Bites to the Animal Adoption Foundation of Hamilton, OH, a charitable organization.
Love Unleashed by New York Times bestselling author Lori Foster http://www.lorifoster.com
Smookie and the Bandit by New York Times bestselling author Brenda Jackson http://www.brendajackson.net
Dog Tags by USA TODAY bestselling author Catherine Mann http://www.catherinemann.com
Mane Haven by Jules Bennett http://www.julesbennett.com
Molly Wants a Hero by Virna DePaul http://www.virnadepaul.com
About the Organization:
The Animal Adoption Foundation of Hamilton, Ohio, is a non-profit, no-kill animal shelter for dogs and cats that have been abused or abandoned.
On May 10th at 6pm EST, a virtual kick-off party is scheduled to take place where readers will have an opportunity to interact and ask questions of the five Harlequin authors: Lori Foster, Brenda Jackson, Virna DePaul, Catherine Mann, and Jules Bennett.
RSVP for the event between May 3rd and May 9th at http://www.eventbrite.com/event/3434726359/ for a chance to win a complete signed set of the Primal Instinct series plus “Deadly Is the Kiss” by Rhyannon Byrd (9 books total)!!
During the live event, each of the anthology authors will be giving away one autographed book to a guest from the pre-registration sign-up who’s attending! One of the books being given away is a Limited Edition Print Copy of “Love Bites” signed by all five authors!!
Other ways to win more books:
• Exclusively for my newsletter friends: Those that pre-register by clicking on this link: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/3434726359/ , will be entered to win an autographed copy of Tawny Weber’s upcoming Blaze “Blazing Bedtimes Vol. VII” (with Rhonda Nelson).
• Follow along on the anthology website, http://www.lovebitesantho.com, to see author and blogger pet pictures, as well as read mini pet stories by the guests. Each week we’ll be giving away more books to commenters!
• Coming on May 10th, the same day as the live kick-off event, the “Love Bites” Facebook page will be ready for fans to stay up-to-date on information and stay connected with the authors during the pre-release. Additionally, US residents will be able to share their own “love bites” pet story to be entered into a sweepstakes for the chance to win five more autographed books donated by each of the anthology authors! The sweepstakes will run from May 10th – June 1st.
The “Love Bites” anthology is set to release on June 1st, and will be available in digital eBook format.
Stay up to date on the latest “Love Bites” event news by visiting
The Love Bites anthology website is the go-to place to find the latest information about the anthology, as well as to see different blogger and author pet pics being posted between May 11th and June 1st. At the end of each week, two random commenters names will be drawn to win a fabulous prize donating by some fantastic authors!
Books have the power to unite people and that is exactly what happened with us! Our love for books have brought us together and we’ve become good friends in a short amount of time. We “met” online through Goodreads and decided to share our passion of books with fellow book lovers. And that is how Under the Covers came to be…
Latest posts by Under the Covers Book Blog (see all)
- November Reading Wrap-Up - December 2, 2019
- November’s #romanceopolyathon TBR - November 9, 2019
- Interview and Giveaway with Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward - November 8, 2019