Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by us at Under the Covers. Every Thursday we get to know other bloggers and our readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets. We hope that you will all join us!
To participate in the meme all you need to do is:
1. Be a follower of Under the Covers.
2. Create a post in your blog taking the meme image (code above) and copy instructions.
3. Answer the question we propose! This can be done in any way you like, post a video, write a post etc.
4. Then add your link below.
Non-bloggers: We want to hear from you as well!!! Let us know your answer in the comments!
We hope you join us and let us know your Dirty Little Secrets!
Francesca: I am most proud that we all got together and started this blog and that we’ve been able to have lots of fun running it while putting in the time it takes for the upkeep of it. Which is no small feat. Most shameful? I really couldn’t tell you.
Annie: Same here! The blog has to be the thing I’m most proud of. Who would have thought that people would bother to follow our blog at all? I remember asking Francesca, “Have you ever thought of starting a blog? I think it would be cool.” I never thought that we’d ever get 1000 followers! Thank you! As far as most shameful experience? ….(I DONT KNOW)
Angela: There’s alot to be proud of this year. But, cyberly, I am most proud that I was INVITED to join this blog. It definitely was unexpected. After my 2 reviews were picked, I was just content to keep entering UTC’s Monthly Guest Reviewer. Of course, I’m happier now that I’m part of UTC. Annnnd, I was around to celebrate the 1000 followers celebration, a great accomplishment for this blog. Shameful experience??? ummm, I’m too ashamed to say. =0)
Suzanne: We are clearly very good girls lol!
Annie: LOL I usually ignore my faults LOL!
Suzanne: Faults, don’t you realize Annie, we have no faults!
Now it’s your turn!
- Meet our new reviewer team + Blogiversary Giveaway! - May 5, 2021
- Excerpt + Giveaway: On the Wings of War by Hailey Turner - September 3, 2020
- And The Winners Are… - September 2, 2020