The ladies at Under the Covers are thrilled to announce that Laura Wright is our Author of the Month! In a time when vampire novels can be tiresome and redundant, Ms. Wright manages to take us on a refreshing spin of the common fanged creatures.
UTC: Between the brothers, who was the most difficult to write? The easiest?
UTC: What is one quality that all heroes should have?
UTC: Tell us, what’s next for Laura Wright?
Thanks SO much for having me here! What a blast – hope to come back and maybe bring Lucca???
And now, cue drumroll, please! Laura Wright has graciously offered a book of the winner’s choice as well as some swag goodies! This giveaway is open to everyone!
To enter, you must:
1. Be a follower of our blog
2. In comments of this interview, leave your email so we can contact you if you win!
Giveaway ends June 7. Winner will be announced on June 8. Good Luck!
Latest posts by Under the Covers Book Blog (see all)
- November Reading Wrap-Up - December 2, 2019
- November’s #romanceopolyathon TBR - November 9, 2019
- Interview and Giveaway with Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward - November 8, 2019