Crazy-For-Books is hosting a Book Blog Party! If you have a book blog and want to participate click here.
“If you were given the chance to spend one day in a fictional world (from a book), which book would it be from and what would that place be?”
Our answer: That’s easy! I’d spend the day (or week. Hell, a lifetime!) in the Brotherhood mansion! As you can probably tell, I adore J.R. Ward’s BDB world, so to spend even a minute within those walls would be awesome! To be more specific, I would love to “relive” the scene in Dark Lover when Wrath and Beth get mated. Really, witnessing any of the mating ceremonies would be cool! Or what about Butch’s induction into the Brotherhood? Or how about a training session? Hmmm. Decisions, decisions.
Second week this is so exciting, and hope to meet and follow a lot of you! I love this question by the way…
“It’s circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you? We all have them…”
Now, don’t laugh at our quirky habits!!!! LOL OK, you can…
1. I can’t go to sleep if the sheets are not perfectly pulled. If they bunch up for any reason, I have to fix them back or it drives me nuts.
2. I only cut my hair during a new moon. It’s supposed to make your hair grow faster. I even have a printed new moon dates calendar thing on my desk so I can schedule my hairstylist appointments.
3. I don’t like to eat cereal for breakfast. It’s too sweet that early in the morning. But I LOVE to eat it as a midnight snack.
4. If I have a signed/personalized copy of a book, I buy another copy to actually read while the signed one stays on my shelf, untouched.
5. The first website I ever made was a fansite about the TV show Dawson’s Creek. It actually became a very popular fansite and at the time I was selected to create an unofficial fansite for Joshua Jackson and James Van Der Beek. I ran all of those for a few years, and no, they’re not still up. But I made a lot of great friends, some I still talk to.
18 and Over Book Bloggers Tag Along is for adult book bloggers to get to know each other and hopefully gain more followers and is hoted by Bitten by Paranormal Romance.
“Did you set yourself a reading goal?”
I have a reading goal for the year, for the week, for everything. I have so many books to read, new ones coming out on my HAVE-TO-HAVE list and series I’ve started that I need to finish catching up, that at last count, this year I need to read 120 books to finish series (I’m 40 in) with a total goal of 200 books (which I’m 39% ahead). So I’m doing pretty good at achieving it I think. I also want to read 10 new series this year, and I’ve managed to complete 1 of them, and started working on 2 others. Not too bad, huh?
This was so much fun! What are yours?!?!!?
Latest posts by Under the Covers Book Blog (see all)
- November Reading Wrap-Up - December 2, 2019
- November’s #romanceopolyathon TBR - November 9, 2019
- Interview and Giveaway with Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward - November 8, 2019