Thanks for taking the time to read through our rules for contacting us with your requests. We are thrilled that you want to work with us! A few things to keep in mind.
- We will only accept review requests submitted through our site using the form here. If you just send us an email, chances are it will only get deleted. We do NOT accept or even read any requests that come through our Facebook page.
- Due to time restrains there are very few requests that come in and that we can actually do a review for. And due to the amount of requests that come in, we can only reply to the ones that are approved. If you have not heard back from us within a month of submitting your request, chances are it did not get approved.
- We work with a select number of Tour and Promo companies. Publicists and tour hosts beware. If you add us to your mailing lists without an introduction email first, and without our approval, we won’t work with you at all.
- Usual time frame for getting a book reviewed after submitting the request form is about two months, unless we tell you differently during communications.
- We generally don’t post sales that we are sent info for, unless again they are coming from tour companies that we work with, or that we’ve read the books ourselves or had friends of ours recommend. We tend to trust our tour companies to give us good recs. Otherwise, we won’t blindly promo your book.
- Guest posts and interviews are booked via invite from us generally, with a few exceptions for tours. We do not accept requests for these.
If you have any questions, you can reach us by email at underthecoversbookblog (at) gmail (dot) com