If you spend any time on BookTube you may have seen the very popular book tags, so we thought it would be fun to jump in on some of them and share our opinions with you all. And of course, letting you all hear it straight from the source (read video) is always more fun. So let’s jump in with this week’s book tag!
FRANCESCA’S I NEVER BOOK TAG
This is a book tag created by LizziefayeLovesBooks.
1. “I never read that!” Name a book that you’ve never read, that everyone else has.
2. “I never read anything so awesome!” Name your favorite book.
3. “I never thought I would get through it.” Name a book that you didn’t like, but powered through it anyway.
4. “I will never finish that!” Name a book or a series that you don’t plan on finishing.
5. “I will never regret reading that.” Name a book you read solely on a recommendation that you ended up really liking.
6. ” I would never do that!” Name a relatable book character who made choices you didn’t agree with, or did things you would never do.
7. “I never wanted to admit it.” Name a book that you were embarrassed to say you read or were embarrassed to carry around with you.
8. “I never read anything so heartwarming.” Name a book or a series that really touched your heart.
9. “I never laughed so hard!” Name a book that made you laugh out loud.
10. “I never could have made it through childhood without it.” Name a favorite childhood book or book series.
What are your answers?
Share with us in the comments below!
Follow Under the Covers: Facebook | Twitter | Tsu | GoodReads | Email
I get easily distracted by pictures of sexy guys and have tons of book boyfriends.I keep all my alpha males chained to my basement and guard them fiercely.*Back off bitches*I like to see Jason Momoa as a lot of those boyfriends, because ….. mmmmmmm JASON.MOMOA!
I’m a part time graphic designer (yes, everything you see on UTC has been done by me) and on a good day I’m a self appointed superwoman (she who can do it all).I love blogging with my girls and I couldn’t do it any other way!My first love is everything paranormal, but in the past few years I’ve learned to love contemporary romance.Every once in a while I like to mix things up with a historical romance, a steampunk or an LGBT book.Because I need variety to avoid book slumps.I don’t always need an HEA although I prefer one, and I love authors that can rip my heart out and make me ugly cry.
Latest posts by Francesca (see all)
- ARC Review: Goodbye Paradise by Sarina Bowen - March 22, 2017
- ARC Review: Lost Together by Lydia Michaels and Allyson Young - March 21, 2017
- ARC Review: Wake a Sleeping Tiger by Lora Leigh - March 21, 2017