[important]<a href=”http://www.underthecoversbookblog.com/2012/11/2013-immortals-reading-challenge.html”><img src=”http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h367/utcgraphics/Site%20Graphics%20Design/immortal-challenge.jpg” border=”0″></a>[/important]
Vampires, angels, demons, werewolves and fae. If you can’t pick a favourite, then that’s okay!
At UTC, we love them all! So let’s celebrate our love for all things immortal with 2013’s Immortal Reading Challenge.
Here’s the rundown:
1. The Immortals Reading Challenge runs from January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2013. You can join at anytime from now and throughout the year. This is a 2013 challenge, so books read before January 1 will not count to your progress.
2. You pick your goal! Read as many books as you’d like for each species. This means that you can do just one category or all five or a combination of. The choice depends on you and your reading pace.
*We have chosen to have a three book per species standard. However, if this is a breeze for you, then feel free to tackle on the additional bonus entries of two more books of the same level.
3. Re-reads are acceptable.
4. Books chosen can be of any genre.
5. To participate, copy and paste this post on your blog along with the challenge button. We ask that you provide a link back to the sign-up page in case others wish to participate.
6. Readers without blogs can still participate! Keep track of your progress with Goodreads, Shelfari or LibraryThing.
To sign up:
1. Make a sign up post announcement, listing the level you’ve chosen and a list of books you plan to read. If you don’t have a blog, post on GoodReads or another site as a thread where we can access your list of books. Be sure to take the image code above.
2. Come back here and using the list below, add your entry with a link directly to that post so we can see what you’ll be reading.
You’re done! Every month during 2013 we will make a challenge update post where you can come and updates us on how you’re doing with your challenge.
Category 1: Vampires
Some ideas for Vampire books
Read any THREE books with vampires as the main characters.
Bonus Entries: Additional TWO books with vampires
Category 2: Angels and Demons
Some ideas for Angels and Demons books
Read any THREE books with angels and/or demons as the main characters.
Bonus Entries: Additional TWO books with angels and/or demons
Category 3: Fae and Magic
Some ideas for Fae books
Read any THREE books with Fae/Witches as the main characters
Bonus Entries: Additional TWO books on Fae/Witches.
Category 4: Shifters/Werewolves
Some ideas for Shifter books
Read any THREE books with shifters or werewolves as the main characters.
Bonus Entries: Additional TWO books on shifters or werewolves.
Happy Reading Maidens!
Latest posts by Under the Covers Book Blog (see all)
- UTC BLOGIVERSARY: Second Historical Romance Bundle – Giveaway # 8 - May 22, 2015
- Weekly Deals: Latest Sales and Freebies for May 21, 2015 - May 21, 2015
- UTC BLOGIVERSARY: Second Paranormal Romance Bundle – Giveaway # 7 - May 21, 2015